Chicago’s customizable option for pet sitting.
Pets cope better with their parents’ absence when left in a familiar place, attended by a familiar face. That’s why we offer an alternative to kennel boarding or doggy daycare. With us, your pet can get the one-on-one care they need, all from a fully trained Chicago pet sitter. And for your peace of mind, we’ll send you photographs to show the fun time we’re having!
We customize our vacation care services to match your pet’s specific needs. Our team provides non-overnight pet sitting, hourly pet sitting, and cat care to its customers. Your dog must be signed up for one or more walks per week to be eligible for Rover-Time vacation care.
Every vacation care visit consists of:
- Feeding and refreshing the water
- Giving medication
- Walking or letting out the dog
- Cleaning litter
- Playing, petting, treating
- Sending an update to the owner
- Securing the home before heading out
We’re also happy to FaceTime you, pick up your mail or delivered packages, water the plants, rotate lights, open and close the blinds, or anything else you can think of (don’t take advantage of us, please!) so your dog isn’t the only one who feels like you’re home.
- We can come walk your pup as many times as you specify
- Includes all feedings and snuggles
- Each additional dog +5
- Subject to sitter availability, book 2-3 weeks in advance
- Includes a sitter’s attention for the entire reservation
- A two hour minimum is required
- Each additional dog +5/hour
- Subject to sitter availability, book 3-4 weeks in advance
- 20 minute visit
- Available 7 days a week
- Each additional cat +5
- Subject to sitter availability, book 2-4 weeks in advance
Your dog must be signed up for one or more walks per week
to be eligible for Rover-Time vacation care.
Tail Wags & Happy Parents
Schedule A Meet & Greet
Matt from Rover-Time cared for our (anxious) adult Standard Schnauzer twice in the past few months while we went out of town. Once for a longer over-night stay and once when we got into a travel pinch and he came to the rescue! Our Jackson is extremely nervous, but we came home and he was very calm. Matt even had to coordinate with a different family member because my husband and I were out of town and the transition from that family member to Matt was seamless. We were thousands of miles away and knew Jackson was in great hands. For the longer stay, Matt sent detailed daily reports both by text and we came home to a log about each of their walks and overnights. I have yet to find an over-night pet service in the city that can hold a candle to Julia and her team. I hope Matt can care for Jackson again in the future!
— Lauren S., Jackson's Mom