Chicago’s customizable option for pet sitting.
Pets cope better with their parents’ absence when left in a familiar place, attended by a familiar face. That’s why we offer an alternative to kennel boarding or doggy daycare. With us, your pet can get the one-on-one care they need, all from a fully trained Chicago pet sitter. And for your peace of mind, we’ll send you photographs to show the fun time we’re having!
We customize our vacation care services to match your pet’s specific needs. Our team provides non-overnight pet sitting, hourly pet sitting, and cat care to its customers. This service is especially popular for folks taking a day trip out of town, attending a sporting event or concert, getting home late from a wedding or celebration, “solo parenting” their pet while their spouse travels for business, and for folks wanting to provide pets with extra attention while they’re recovering from surgery or illness.
Every vacation care visit consists of:
- Feeding and refreshing the water
- Giving medication
- Walking or letting out the dog
- Cleaning litter
- Playing, petting, treating
- Sending an update to the owner
- Securing the home before heading out
We’re also happy to FaceTime you, pick up your mail or delivered packages, water the plants, rotate lights, open and close the blinds, or anything else you can think of (don’t take advantage of us, please!) so your dog isn’t the only one who feels like you’re home.
Your dog must be signed up for one or more walks per week to be eligible for Rover-Time vacation care.
- We can come walk your pup as many times as you specify
- Includes all feedings and snuggles
- Each additional dog +5
- Subject to sitter availability, book 2-3 weeks in advance
- Includes a sitter’s attention for the entire reservation
- A two hour minimum is required
- Each additional dog +5/hour
- Subject to sitter availability, book 3-4 weeks in advance
- 20 minute visit
- Available 7 days a week
- Each additional cat +5
- Subject to sitter availability, book 2-4 weeks in advance
Your dog must be signed up for one or more walks per week
to be eligible for Rover-Time vacation care.
Tail Wags & Happy Parents
Schedule A Meet & Greet
Rover-Time has made it so easy for us to have a dog even though we work full-time. We love working with our primary walker but you're also great about providing back-up whenever it's needed. And you've also been a wonderful source of reliable, excellent dog-sitters when we go away. You're easily, far and away, our favorite among businesses with whom we work! Thank you!!!!
— Shoshannah C., Chickadee’s Mom