Apply to be a dog walker
Bottom line, we love dogs. Our team is a group of high-energy, self-motivated pet lovers who are both people people and animal people. Dog walking is a great opportunity to grow and enhance skills in the pet care industry. Your abilities will be challenged and your contributions rewarded.
As an employee of Rover-Time you will be eligible to receive:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) to be used as vacation, personal, or sick days.
- Time and a half for working off-hours or on company recognized holidays.
- Compensation for your time when you are asked to attend meetings and training sessions.
- Increases in your wage rate and special incentives and recognition for a job well-done.
- Coverage under Rover-Time’s workers’ compensation insurance policy as well as its general liability insurance policy.
Our team culture is something we take a lot of pride in! Although our walkers work solo in the field, they have the support of a fully staffed office and team of fellow walkers behind them. We have fun and we love our work. We’re all about supporting each other as a team and feeling connected by our love for animals! We are always looking for folks that value honesty, kindness, and accountability on the job, just like the rest of us. Someone that jumps in, who is warm with others, and is up for anything when it comes to their day-to-day.
Before you begin your application make sure you have:
- Around 15 minutes to complete the online application
- A current copy of your resume
- Three references with names, phone numbers and email addresses